Instructions for 1st time users
- If you do not have a password,
please complete the e*teller application
to receive a password. When your application is processed you
will receive a password sent to the email address you provided
on you application.
- For security reasons, when you
are done with your session, click on "LOG OUT" in the upper right hand corner. For more security, close your browser after signing off. If you do not log out after your session but just close the window, you will be locked out of your account for 20 minutes.
- When changing your password,
make sure you use at least 4 alpha characters and 2 numeric characters.
- When entering the dollar amount
for transfers or loan payments it is NOT necessary to
include the dollar sign ($).
- When transferring funds to another
account make sure you check the box that says: "To Transfer
To A Different Account, Check Here."
- There are three (3) ways to
view account history. Simply select the appropriate output format.
In order to use e*teller banking, cookies need to be enabled.
No personal information is stored in these cookies.
- After entering an incorrect password 5 times, your account will be locked. This is for security reasons, to keep unauthorized people from accessing other accounts. To have your account unlocked, call (360) 425-5444, or wait 20 minutes and you can try again.